Declaration on data processing (in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Ordinance) of
VELCO Gesellschaft für Förder-, Spritz- und Silo-Anlagen mbH (hereafter called VELCO GmbH)
Data protection is important to us: That is why we collect and process your data in accordance with the statutory
provisions, in particular the EU Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act
(BDSG) as well as other statutory provisions. With this declaration, we would like to fulfil our information and
transparency obligations regarding the collection and processing of your personal data.
2. Responsible body
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is VELCO Gesellschaft für Förder-,
Spritz- und Silo-Anlagen mbH, Haberstraße 40, 42551 Velbert, represented by Managing Director Christian Wolf.
Phone +49 2051 20870, Fax +49 2051 208720, E-Mail email@example.com
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact us at the above contact details.
3. Type, scope and origin of data collected
The company VELCO GmbH collects personal data directly from you.We collect only those personal data which are
necessary for the respective contractual purpose (principle of data economy). Further information is voluntary.
VELCO GmbH collects and processes data:
- Customer/suppliermaster data such as name, address, place of residence, telephone numbers and e-mail
- Data for the creation of order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, orders, etc.
- Bank data for payment processing
- Online communication data for the commencement and maintenance of a contractual relationship in
electronic form, e.g. e-mail address, mobile phone number
- voluntary information
4. Purposes of the processing of personnel data, legitimation
We collect and process your data for the following purposes:
- the submission of the offer and the passing on of information required for the preparation of the offer
- contract conclusion, contract performance and customer service
- for credit assessment
- for information about products and services of VELCO GmbH
- for statistical evaluations of (marketing) measure development on the basis of calculated key figures and
- the analysis of existing contractual relationships
- to fulfil legal obligations or official requirements.
Processing is carried out in accordance with the statutory provisions, including the DS-GMO and the BDSG.
5.Way and means of data processing
VELCO GmbH ensures that your personal data are processed in a manner that guarantees the protection of your
data. The data are processed by electronic means and in paper form. We adhere to the security standards to
protect your privacy and the risk of unauthorized access to this data. We have taken extensive technical and
organisational precautions in this regard.